Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Pics Part II 2011

Told ya it snowed 8 inches around here......
Our humble abode covered in snow......ahhhh how peaceful! Yeah, I know it is time to take down the Christmas wreaths. I am working on it....I promise. I don't get in a big hurry taking down my Christmas decor plus it takes 4ever taking down 12 trees!!!

Just call me...Snow Princess! hehe


Kiddos and Pepper running from the camera as usual! Notice the Wal-Mart sacks on their feets? You know you are red-neck, when you wear plastic bags on your feet to keep them dry! hehe Gotta buy them boys some boots!!!




Reminds me of a GIANT Snow Cone!




Pepper enjoyed being with his family in the snow!




More Christmas decor with snow!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya