I guess I will start out introducing myself and my family. I will try not to be too lengthy. Taulbe and I have been married for 12 1/2 years, and we have two boys. Caleb is 10 1/2 and Rylee is 6 1/2. They keep me VERY busy. I have been a stay-at-home mom for the past 11 years, and I LOVE IT!! I highly recommend it. I have a teaching degree in elementary education, and I am currently working on recertification. Both boys are in school, so that means moma has to go to work. :( We have one dog, Pepper and two cats, Oreo and Callie. We love our pets to pieces and they get lots of love and attention except from Taulbe. :) I will share pictures when I learn how to do it. Remember, I am new at this.
Things I like to do or addicted to:
- I love to watch TV: soap operas, dramas, comedy shows, reality shows...you name it
- I am known to have cleaning supplies in hands at all times...I have slacked up alittle on this
- Sun-Drop...diet or regular...who cares as long as it is Sun-Drop and cold
- Chocolate....need I say more
- Gardening: vegetables or flowers...love being outside working and digging into the dirt
- Family and friends: I spend most of my time of course with my boys. They are my little shadows. We go to the movies a lot, and I volunteer at their school once a week and whenever I am needed. My moma and I love to shop and go out to eat. I do a lot of things with my in-laws. My mother-in-law and I have a lot of things in common and she depends on me for lots of things.
I hope I have not bored you to death with my rambling on and on. I will try to post some pictures very soon. Check back