Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Celebrating 37 years

I just wanted to congratulate my in-laws on their 37 years of marriage. I know they have had some difficult times just like every one else, but their love has stood the test of time. My mother-in-law would die if I posted a picture of them, so I am just going to leave things peacefully. :) I cooked supper for the immediate family on Sunday night to celebrate their anniversary. We had spinach and artichoke dip, chicken, corn and rice casserole, grn. beans, potato salad, dressed eggs, salad, tator tots (for the kids) and rolls. Bethany made a Butterfinger Cake for dessert.
Thank you for setting an example to all that know you and for being an example to your family. Thank you for all that you do for us. Best wishes and many more!!! I know one day I will be celebrating this major milestone. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome! I bet Pam would have killed you if you posted a pic!! ha ha

    I am sooo impressed with your blog! and you thought you wouldn't have anything to write about!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya