Monday, April 25, 2011

All my bunny friends came out to play.......

Better late than never is what I always say! I know a little late for sharing my Easter Tablescape. I have had my table decorated for over a month, but getting the photos uploaded onto computer and then posted is another story! I will keep it short like a fluffy bunny tail!

Centerpiece is nestled on top of a pewter cake plate placed in the center of a floral wreath. The dried hydrangea have been in several TT. I used two different tablecloths....one floral and then burlap.



The light got a little Easter bling bling!



Ol' faithful paper plates from Hobby Lobby, Gibson cup and saucer. The green transferware was purchased at an antique store. Glass tumbler is from Target.










This is what I like to do on a Sunday afternoon....take a peaceful nap!






Petter invited a few of his friends over for a little gathering! The more the merrier!




Happy Easter to all! Hope everyone enjoyed their time with their family and friends! Thanks for stopping by!

















4 comments:

  1. Love all your sweet bunnies on the table. Such a pretty Easter table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a pretty tablescape. YOur bunny's are wonderful. Love the tablesetting. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everybody loves bunnies. I keep them up all year round. They are all so sweet on your table.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a little late in saying that I LOVE your Easter tablescape. Those paper plates are darlin'!

    Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya