Monday, April 25, 2011

Science Fair Poster

Rylee's school had their first Science Fair since the late 90's. It was a mandatory event for all grades K-5. We started with a blank outline of the state of Alabama because the theme was Outdoor Alabama. We decided on "Birds of Alabama". Then my "teacher-mode" took over. It was very hard for me not to do the ENTIRE poster! :) I outlined the state with tiny twigs then we glued bird seed inside. We got a poster from the store Wild Birds Unlimited. They gave us a poster and some other materials. The poster was very useful. Hot glued some native bird pictures onto the poster. Told Rylee what to write and .......Drum ROLL......finished product!







He did not win....don't know why.....BUT I thought it turned out very well, and we were very creative. Great minds think a like!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya