Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Aunt Di is the BIG 50!~

On May 14, 2011, we celebrated our Aunt Di's 50th birthday. She is my mother-in-law's sister. She was surrounded by family and friends. A good-time was had by all! Aunt Di has been wonderful to my boys. She and I worked together for about four years at a local toy store, and we became good friends as well as closer relatives. She spoiled my boys with love and affection! She has always been there when ever I have needed her. My boys love to spend the night at Aunt Di's! Picture of her immediate family.....showing off her NEW grandbaby....Langdon!~

Picture with all her siblings, mother, and in-laws



Picture with just a "sampling" of nieces and nephews.....there are a lot more of us! Didn't download the picture of great nieces and nephews....oops!





Kathryn, her daughter in-law, me and baby Langdon







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya