Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Some New Bedroom Pretties......

I am joining Marty from A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday. It has been awhile since I have partied with Marty, cause I have not changed anything around this house except for seasonal decor until now!

Found the pottery beauties at Burk's Outlet. If you have one in your area, it is worth the stop. They carry alittle bit of EVERYTHING....clothes and homegood items! The jar thingy was $9.99 and the candle pillar holder was $3.99. I thought they were worth coming home with me! I knew exactly where their home would be in my home! The candle was a STEAL at Hobby Lobby several months ago. Got that beauty for around 2 bucks off their clearance isle! Oh, yes! I grabbed that baby quickly!!! Perfect match for each other...don't ya think? All of the other accessories I have had for awhile. Either purchased at Hobby Lobby or a local antique store.





The 2 bottom books belonged to my late granddaddy. Love displaying things that belonged to loved ones! Be sure to check out Marty's blog and thanks for stopping by!~





3 comments:

  1. Hi there my friend, it has been a long time. Hope you are enjoying your summer with the kiddos. Love your bedroom decor, great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bedroom vignette is gorgeous and I love the turquoise color. Beautiful. Thanks so much for joining TTT. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love your vignette! That turquoise-y blue is soooo pretty! And the mirror...and the candelabra and....everything! *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya