Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Pepper

Let me introduce you to the BEST doggie EVER......Pepper! Sportin' his summer shave!!! We have had Pepper about 7 years. Callie, the cat in previous post, strayed into our yard in November 7 years ago (almost 8 now), and Pepper joined our during the springtime. My husband read about Pepper in the newspaper...he was 4-sale...full-blooded Australian Shepherd. Taulbe brought him home for the weekend for a "trial" period. Well, he has been here ever since! The previous owners gave him to us instead of charging the 50 bucks. Pepper had been kicked by a horse in left eye which caused him to be blind in that eye. We loved him ....flaws and all! He has been a major part of our lives ever since. The kids and I adore Pepper. He LOVES to be petted and follow us around (especially me). If I petting Callie, Pepper tries to get in between me and the cat. He wants and needs all the attention! We have enough love for both!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya