Thursday, February 5, 2009

Too cold for shopping

Yesterday, my momma and I went to Bridge Street. I had to get some new jeans from Old Navy for Caleb. Well, we were the only "idiots" shopping in the cold. I thought I would never say this....it was just too cold to shop yesterday!!!! I thought there was NEVER a bad day to shop!!! Well, yesterday was the day. We went into several stores where we were the only customers. The restaurants were very busy. Bridge Street is a very beautiful shopping center, but it is a little too expensive for my pocketbook. We ate lunch at Connor's. We both enjoyed our meal, but we always enjoy our meal. There are two things that we like to do: shop and eat. For future reference: wait till it warms up to shop at Bridge Street unless it is a have to situation. :)

1 comment:

  1. Come on now...be a trooper and shop till you drop even if it is freezing and you're the only one in the store! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya