Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tablescape Thursday~ A Table Set for Romance

Well, I have been playing with my dishes again...do not do it as often as I would like! Susan from Between Naps on the Porch gives us the opportunity to (or should I say the reason to play with our dishes weekly) and share our creations with all of you. Be sure to check out all the other great and talented dish players out there. I thought I would share more pics this week with less talking. :) The tree for all seasons...Christmas, Valentine's Day and Easter of course!




















Birdie peeking through.....













On a winter stroll...searching for Mr. Right! I have mine...have you?











Turn down the lights....light the candles.....set the mood for the romantic night at home
























Thanks for checking out my Tablescape! Wishing all of you a Happy Valentine's Day. Hope you spend it with your one and only true love!
China: Pink Tower by Spode
Glassware: Old Britian Castles by Johnson Bros.
Victorian Lady: Belonged to my MeMaw
Tin with Victorian Setting: Belonged to the other MeMaw


















8 comments:

  1. Your china is sooooo PRETTY...soooo happy that I found your blog:)

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the beautiful red and white, those dishes are beautiful, love the candles lit and so romantic, so pretty...Phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful table, love the dishes. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The candlelight pics look very romantic!

    DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many pretties on your dreamy Valentine's table!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the tree on your table. The candlelight makes it all look even prettier.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya