Saturday, September 10, 2011

WE WILL NEVER FORGET...9-11-11



Ten years ago......Where were you? What were you doing?

Who were you with? These are all questions that we are able

to answer without hesitation. Sometimes, we have a

difficult time remembering what we had for lunch, but

when asked a question about 9-11-2001.....We all

have a clear, vivid memory!

I was on my way to the doctor to schedule surgery, BUT

no surgery for me because I discovered I was pregnant with our

second son!

I remember crying the entire 40 minute trip to the doctor.....

all sorts of emotions soaring through my body and mind.

Scared for our Country......sadden for the people that had lost loved ones.....

scared for our future.....who knew what could or would happen next!

As always.....we pulled together. Flags were flying proudly on front porches....yellow ribbons tied

around trees, messages to our troops and their family were posted

on every sign available! Let us not forget.....let us not put our guard down....always

stand strong and united ONE COUNTRY UNDER GOD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya