Wednesday, August 12, 2009

First day of school

Self-timer picture....not enough time to set up tripod. Family photo moment!
Moma and Caleb....Big Fifth grader now....boy how time flies.....

Moma and Rylee....Big First grader....still a moma's boy :)

Rylee is VERY proud of his superhero lunchbox and backpack....he LOVES his superheroes!!



Strike a pose...Caleb. This is our traditional first day of school spot for taking pictures. :)




Strike a pose....Rylee!
This was a bittersweet day for me. I KNOW they hate starting back to school, but they constantly fight while at home. Therefore, it is nice to have some peace and quiet for a while. My boys are growing up so quickly right before my very eyes. Still no teaching job for me.....still looking though.





1 comment:

  1. I hope they had a GREAT first week back at school. Just think, only 175 days to go! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya