Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Taulbe's B-day 09


We celebrated Taulbe's birthday on August 9th....his actually b-day is August 12th. I grilled hamburgers and hotdogs with all the fixins': baked beans, potato salad, salad, and boiled okra. His immediate family joined us for supper. The night of the 12th, I cooked again. I grilled boneless porkchops and shrimp with boiled okra, steamed squash with onions, bell peppers, and jalapeno peppers, baked potatoes, salad, and baked a carrot cake. His parents and younger brother ate supper with us. Happy 37th Birthday to my dear husband...thank you for everything that you do for our family!!!

1 comment:

  1. They're all three actually smiling...I can't believe it! haha I hope Taulbe had a great birthday and is blessed with many more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya