Monday, November 30, 2009

Finally got a JOB!!!

Good things come to those who wait.....I have been a stay-at-home mom for 11 1/2 years and today was my first day back to work as a TEACHER!!! I was hired to take over a maternity leave at my kiddos' school. How about that....This is the ONLY school that I really want to teach at. I have lived in this area all of my life. I can not imagine teaching at any other school than the one I attended (Well, it is basically the same school. When I was in elementary, it was in the same location as the high school. Now, it is about 3 miles from the high school. It is the only elementary school in this area). The staff is super helpful and soooo nice. Everyone works so well together. Added bonus....kiddos and niece and nephew are their too. :) I will be working until February 2010. Hopefully, this will help me get my foot into the door!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya