Friday, December 4, 2009

Holiday Cloches

This is my china cabinet in my kitchen. I change out the top of it during the different seasons. This is a new display arrangement for me this year. Love the red and white transferware theme with a little bit of peppermint thrown in.
Not a cloche....bot I though Santa looked so Royal perched on top of the the tiered cake plates. Don't you agree?

Apothecary jar filled with fake snow, candy canes and shatter-free ornaments from Hobby Lobby.


Small bell jar filled with gold filler beads from Hobby Lobby on top of a red transferware saucer.



Apothecary jar (b-day gift from sister-in-law) filled with pears, gold glass balls and filler beads.




The combo together....
Thanks for joining me for Marty Holiday Cloche Party. Be sure to check out all the other great creations. Be sure to check back and see my holiday tour of 14 Christmas trees, Dept. 56 Snow Villages, Nutcrackers and twinkling lights. Happy Holidays!!





1 comment:

  1. I love the arrangement on top of your china cabinet! Very pretty. Looking forward to seeing all your decorations next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya