Friday, January 15, 2010

Been under the weather

I have been kinda behind in everything lately.....especially taking down Christmas decor (yes I still have several things to take down) and housework. Starting the week of New Year's, I was having a lot of chest pains which I thought was indigestion. Sunday, January 3rd, I finally decided to make a trip to the ER. I had to stay two nights in the hospital. About 4 years ago, I had open heart surgery to repair a valve. While in the hospital, they checked out my heart which was OK. They thought I had a blood clot in my lung which turned out to not be the case. Finally, decided that I do have gallstones in my gallbladder (which will be taken out sometime after Feb.), a nodule in my right lung (which will have to be rechecked in 6 mos.), and acid reflux (taking medication to treat). So, this is my excuse for being behind in postings on my blog and everything else that I am behind in. Thanks goodness, we are out of school on Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya