Friday, January 15, 2010

Christmas 09

The goodies that we left for Santa and his trusty reindeer and a special drawing from Rylee.
Look what Santa left for the boys....they must have been on the Nice List!!!

Taulbe's CrAzY aunts on the Barnett side....Debbie and Cellie...they are always a hoot to be around!


Wendy and me....my oldest friend of 34 years!



My moma and her "man friend" Jack

This posting is waaaay over do.....It will short and sweet! Just wanted to share a little bit about our Christmas gatherings. I cook for my moma every Christmas Eve...I have a very small family. Christmas morning, we woke up bright and early to gifts from Santa! Yippee!!! Then off we went to the in-laws for more gift giving and breakfast. About two later, off we went to Taulbe's granny's house for more food, gifts, and conversation. Taulbe's family has a long line of cousins, nieces, nephews, uncles and aunts. Needless to say, there is a crowd when we are all together. I had a short visit with my 93 year old MeMaw and my dear friend Wendy too. All of these visits were on Christmas Day......
The Saturday after Christmas, we had a Barnett family gathering at BB's house. This side of the family is large too. Somewhere in between all this, I cooked supper for the immediate Barnett clan. Yes, I know....we like ... no LOVE to eat!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya