Thursday, March 15, 2012

ART Night @ school

At Rylee's school a few weeks ago, they had family night during the Book Fair and had Art Night. Every student's art was displayed throughout the school according to their grade level. This has become an annual event thanks to Mr. T, the Art teacher. I have known "Mr. T" for most of my life because he lives next door to the house I grew up in.....moma stills lives there too. Mr. T does an excellent job with the kiddos teaching them various techniques in art.

Kindergarten.....they also had some fish hanging from the ceiling that I forgot to photo :(



First grade.....these were created by dots





Second grade





Third grade.....puffy fish




Fourth grade





Fifth grade










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya