Monday, March 30, 2009

Dining Room Table




I have been wanting some Easter/Spring tableware for my dining room table. Little did I know that I would find some plates for 3.00 (for 20) at Hobby Lobby. I absolutely LOVE these plates!!! The only thing is....they are flimsy paper plates. But who cares....just look at them!!!! I started searching around the house for things to use a centerpiece. The birdhouses came from the back porch, therefore they got a special soapy bath. All I need now is some green glassware. I used my MeMaw's glasses for the time being.



1 comment:

  1. I love the little bird nests. I've been wanting some, but I'm trying to wait until after Easter to get them on sale.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya