Thursday, March 12, 2009

Two Future Song Leaders

Well, Rylee FINALLY got his opportunity to lead a song last night at church. After the older boys lead their songs, he was the first one to volunteer. Yeah! He lead the song, Holy, Holy, Holy # 1. He did not do a lot of singing but he stood there with his little eyes looking over his song book looking around. Another proud moment!! Of course, my eyes were tearing up, but I was not quite as nervous this go around because I had already been there done that with Caleb.
Caleb lead another song too. Way to go boys!! After church, Rylee loved all the attention he was getting from the members telling him how well he had done. He was smiling from ear to ear! He did say he was shaking, and he was "stage frighten". :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya