Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Braggin on my boy

This posting is alittle late, but better late than never, right? On Feb. 25, I was sooo proud of Caleb. This was his 1st time to lead singing at church. On Wednesday nights, the young boys have an opportunity to lead singing. Well, Caleb finally got up enough nerve to do it!!! I was so nervous for him. I felt a hot flash overtake my entire body, butterflies were flying like eagles in my stomach, and I thought I could vomit at any given moment. I was so nervous for him. Of course, I had tears building up in my eyes as my precious young man was standing before the entire body of church to lead his first official song!!! "Number 19" Heavenly Sunlight was his selection. He said the number so clearly. Well, the moment was here....his first note....his proud moma cheering him on!!! He did it! Whew!
Now, Rylee wants to be like big brother. Rylee gets up two different times to lead a song, but someone else beats him to the front. Bless his heart! He gets an A for effort. Finally, he says,"I quit! Forget it!" Well, maybe next time.
What a proud moment! Caleb sang his first song, and Rylee tried!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya