Thursday, March 26, 2009

Getting ready for the Easter Bunny

This shelf was a gift from my mother-in-law one Christmas. I keep the rabbits on it year round. I know it looks crooked in the picture, but it is hanging straight. :) The picture is of Caleb's first Easter. He had his picture taken with a real bunny.
This is another grouping that stays out year round. It is also in the Master bath. The picture is a golden oldie of my husband and his brothers. How sweet!!!

This stays out all year long. I purchased the rabbit shelf at TJMaxx a few years ago on clearance for 4.99! I love TJMaxx!!!! This is in the master bathroom.


This grouping stays out all year long until Christmas. This table is a the top of the stairs.



























































Well, The Barnett household is getting ready for the Easter Bunny. I have been decorating for the special event. I wanted to redo everything with something new and use things that were not so "Eastery Looking" and more springy. I have not been able to buy anything new to decorate with. I am in the process of making a Quail Egg wreath, but I ran out of glue sticks. (Share a picture of it when I am finished with it). Some of these rabbits stay out all year long.....rabbits are a weakness of mine. Love them!!! Real or fake!

2 comments:

  1. Everything looks great! I don't think I've ever been to your house when it's decorated for Easter, so I enjoyed the tour. We both share a love for those cute little bunnies...but I'll stick with the ceramic ones, you can have the real ones! :) Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya