Saturday, May 16, 2009

Elvis

When I was on the Elvis website, I did not know what I was doing when I added the Graceland posting below. I was looking at something new, and it said to grab it and follow the directions....so this is what I got. Oh well, if you do not already know by now, I am a HUGE Elvis fan. Love his music, visiting Graceland, watching his movies, collecting Elvis ornaments, and whatever else Elvis you can think of. I have Elvis checks and an Elvis ringtone on my cell phone. My husband and kids think I am totally crazy and of course, they DO NOT like him at all. Maybe one day, I will rub off onto them...wishful thinking I know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya