Monday, May 11, 2009

Looky what I found

I was watering some of my flowers on Friday, and I found a visitor in my Christmas Catus (this is a very fragile plant and from my MeMaw). I googled bird nest to discover that I have a Sparrow visitor. The website that I was on said to destroy the eggs because these birds are pest and kill Blue Birds. YIKES!!! Everyone KNOWS that I am an animal lover!!! How can I destroy these innocent little baby birds?!? I slow down for birds in the road and stop and move turtles off of the road. This plant stand is about 3ft high....accessible for kitties. They will probably handle my bird issue for me, but damage my catus in the process. Blue Birds are a lot prettier than Sparrows!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya