Tuesday, July 7, 2009

At the car wash.....

The Barnett Car Washin' Service.....first time ever! I am NOT a hand washing person. I go thru car washes or pay someone to clean-up the van WHEN it gets washed. The van is the last thing that I worry about being nice and neat and clean!!!! We went to the quarter wash first and it was a waste of money!!!! On the ride home, I said that I was going to hand wash the van. Caleb said, "Moma , do you know how?" He was sooo serious. Like I mentioned before, I do not hand wash vehicles! We had a good time cleaning the van....good quality family time together. Guess I will do it more often now! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya