Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Snowin down South on March 2


Well, It is March 2nd and spring is right around the corner. As you can see.....it is SNOWING!!! School was delayed two hours then it was cancelled. Of course, the kiddos are super excited to be at home all day (I have Noah and Sarabeth too) and to get to play in the snow. But....they do not understand that we will STILL be in school during JUNE!!!!

We attempted to make a snowman. Probably the first "BIG" one the kiddos have ever made. Rylee worked sooo hard on this little fellow. He fell over a couple of times.....I had to step in and assist. :) Pepper wishes that the snow would STOP because his fur is getting wet, and he is COLD!!!!




The birdies have flown further south this winter. Noone is at home!












The road less traveled today......everyone will be staying indoors today where it is dry and warm! Thanks a lot Mr. Goundhog for seeing your shadow on Feb. 2nd. I love the snow, but what about a white Christmas not a white March!!!!!!






7 comments:

  1. Isn't the snow beautiful? Zeb and I just got home from riding around to look at it. I'm ready for spring too, but there's just something about snow covering the ground that amazes me no matter how many times I see it. I especially love the last picture you took...gorgeous! Y'alls snowman is so cute. There's a big one that's taller than I am across the road from us. What a fun snowday, although I'm a little upset over school in June too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful snow pictures you took!! We have a lot of snow here in the Midwest but rarely have snow days. It has to be blizzard conditions! Enjoy all that white stuff! ;-)

    xoxo
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful pictures...snowscapes are some of my favorites. I love the snow! Is that your house? It's beautiful. I love the big front porch. It's almost 50 degrees in Oklahoma today. We've had more cold weather and snow than I can remember in many years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful snow scenes. It's amazing how much snow we've gotten in NY this year and even more amazing how much snow you have gotten down south.

    - The Tablescaper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are beautiful pics for sure! It is hard to believe snow was still falling in the South come March!!~ I live in SOuth Carolina we had snow three times this year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so beautiful. We don't get snow out here. My children have never seen the snow. I grew up in the midwest...lots of snow there.

    Have a blessed one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all your lovely snow pictures and your family picture at the top of your blog. It is hard to believe we got as much snow in the South this year, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya