Monday, March 8, 2010

Tabletop Tuesday~ Bunnies All Around

I am joining Marty from A Stroll Thru Life for Tabletop Tuesday and the rest of the gang because we all love the share our love for decorating. I am sharing the shelf that my MIL gave me several years ago for my birthday. It was purchased at a local antique shop. I love decorating with bunnies, and I leave most of the out all year long. Gotta love some fluffy lopped-ear bunnies. BTW....this is in the master bathroom. Never know where you might find a little bunny hopping around at the Barnett's. :)
The wall hanging was a gift from my dear friend, Wendy. It is Home Interior. The bunny planter came from Hobby Lobby a few years ago...half price of course.

The precious blue and white plate came from a wonderful jewelry/gift store that is no longer in business. They carried the most beautiful gift items. The salt and pepper shakers came from Pier 1 last year.


Mr. Bunny toting the carrots is a prize from Hobby Lobby..half price of course. So is the blue glass bunny dish. The pewter platter came from a local gift shop in town.



The pewter bunny platter came from a local gift shop in town. The blue and white bunny....not sure how he hopped into the collection....been around for awhile. The photo is of Caleb for his first Easter back in '99. Notice the real bunny. All the items in the basket were gifts he received for Easter or as baby gifts.
Thanks for stopping by. Be sure to check out all the other great tabletops, bookshelves, or whatever people decided to decorate and show off.




10 comments:

  1. You know how much I love bunny rabbits, so of course I love this post! I spy a few pieces that we have doubles of. Hope you have a "hoppy" week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunny collection...especially the blue/white ones and the 'silver' ones. I have collections of both too, but we don't have any exactly the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful collection of bunnies. They are all so pretty and each one so different. I love the pretty blue and white plate and the silver pieces are gorgeous too, but the picture of your son just stole my heart completely. What a great picture. I love your shelf and the idea that you put beautiful decorations in the bathroom. This is just gorgeous. Thanks for joining the party, this is great fun. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your have a wonderful selection of bunnies. Nice job. I did a spring themed shelf also.
    Come stop by when you have a chance.
    Carey from Chicory Nits

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute bunny collection. It is great how they each have their own personality to lend to your collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the rabbits! Love the blue behind them too, it looks like such a pretty color!!~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue and bunnies, gotta love it.
    Happy Tuesday
    Sonny

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh girl I love all your sweet bunnies...thanks for sharing them...hugs and smiles Gl♥ria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable bunnies! Love them all...Easter is just around the corner, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all so pretty. Love the collection you have!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya