Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Favorite Family Tree Ornaments

This was a gift celebrating our 1st Christmas together as Mr. and Mrs. Barnett.
I loved this ornament soooo much that I bought two of them...one to place on the tree and one to keep in the curio cabinet year-round. Our 1st Christmas as a family!

Just the four of us!


My Memaw Skeets made this ornament many years ago. I have about five of these in different colors and designs.


My mother is a two-time breast cancer survivor. This ornament is in honor of her.



Just some pretties hanging around a little blurry.






Ooohh..aahh!!! Beautiful santa ornament from Victorian Trading.






Another beauty from Victorian Trading....







I love getting Christmas ornaments every time I go on vacation or a special trip somewhere. Just a little reminder of the fun I had.
Also, I love all the ornaments that my precious kiddos make at school. I will cherish them always and forever. It was VERY hard to pick special ones to photograph!

Needless to say, I LOVE ornaments...little obsessed with them. We have 14 trees in our home. Most of them are LOADED down with ornaments. Love to see your favs.




1 comment:

  1. Love all of your ornaments. How special to have those ornaments made by your Memaw. I agree that the family ornament is so pretty. I love it too! I posted about some of my favorite ornaments too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya