Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our staircase....

I absolutely love decorating our staircase during the holiday season. Just wish that I had more $$$$, so I could add a lot more decor to the railings. Maybe one day.....
Close-up of the downstairs......

Close-up of the upstairs. I did not have enough of the exact same color of ribbon so, I use two different colors...one down and one up! I decorate the same way every year with small changes here and there.


The upstairs view....notice the tree in the background. This is the boys BIG tree. They each have a small tree in their rooms.




Thanks for stepping up onto the staircase and taking a peek. Merry Christmas to all.....



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya