Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Living Room Christmas Tour

Welcome to the room of the house where we gather for family time and watching TV and sometimes enjoy a meal. :)
I love to decorate the mantle and enjoy looking at the Christmas cards that we receive all season long!

Our family Christmas tree.....if these ornaments could tell their story!

































I have been collecting Nutcrackers for about 4 to 5 years. I have quite a collection in such a short period of time. I sure do miss the Bombay Store because that is where most of these were purchased from.

Thanks for stopping by...try to show more of the house later!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya