Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Snow Villages

I thought I would begin my Christmas home tour with my Dept. 56 Snow Village collection. I have been collecting these beauties for about 15 years or so. My purchasing of them has slowed down a lot with two children and limited space. This curio cabinet is in our kitchen. At one time, it would light up, but it no longer works...boo hoo. The very top shelf is dedicated to Elvis. :)



This is the top of my hutch in the back foyer. I am able to light these houses. I love anything toile...notice the wallpaper.






This house is in the kitchen china cabinet. The owner of this house wrote "Twas the Night Before Christmas".



These houses are perched on top of my corner china cabinet in the dining room.





These are inside the corner cabinet cabinet.





These houses are nestled above the other china cabinet in my dining room. Notice the famous Ryman Auditorium on the far left side.






Recognize this famous house...for all of you GWTW fans! Scarlett and Tara are displayed in our bedroom.



Notice the small curio cabinet filled with GWTW ornaments from the Hallmark Store. I get the current ornament every year for Christmas.



Thanks for stopping by to see my houses inside our home. Hope you enjoyed the tour of homes! Check back for my visions of Christmas throughout our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya