Sunday, December 20, 2009

Lights, Lights, and more Lights

Striking a pose inside the hotel....Me, Caleb, Rylee, and Gran (my mother). There are three or four HUGE conservatory type rooms decorated with live greenery, waterfalls, blooming flowers (lots and lots of poinsettias), twinkling lights by the thousands. It is a sight to see.....you are in awh with the beauty, time, and talent of the decorations.
My mothers loves these trees wrapped in lights, so she had to pose for a moment....SNAP!

The grand entrance to the hotel......in the center with all the lights are small waterfalls and a small pond. The lights reflect into the water.






This is a navitity scene in front of the hotel. While you walk and admire the beauty, the story of Jesus' birth is being played.




This is inside....perfect place for a wedding ceremony!





This is a stained glass inside a dome ceiling in one of the many lobbies.






1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so pretty! I haven't been there since I was a little girl. I'd love to visit it again sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya