Thursday, December 24, 2009

Welcome to the formal dining room! Come on in and stay awhile. Dinner will be served shortly. Please ignore the UGLY blue carpet....it was here when we purchased the home. Remember that I have been a stay-at-home mom for the past 11 1/2 years.....when I get a full-time job.....the carpet is OUT OF HERE!!!!
I love my dining room furniture! Travel many miles to pick up this solid cherry beauty!

Notice my Christmas Tablescape??? Curtains were custom made by a local lady who makes curtains.


View of the Christmas Tree...victorian theme!




This is a half tree that hangs on the wall. Had it for many years!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out our dining room. Merry Christmas!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoyed your visit....please come back soon. Wishing you many blessings!
Tonya